[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Francis Hammon francishammon at uesqlb.com
Mon Dec 22 11:15:36 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  etc   I am extremly hard on glasses with both work and play and I am quite satisfied with this pair so far   you can buy the imitations at your local gas station  Cool sunglassIt has big lens which it covers all over my face  I'm happy with my purchaseThey're light   They never seem to fit my face right   The lenses pop out for no reason which is completely unacceptable   to the golf course