[saih-promo2002] Yes! It's true - I am shocked!

mkbrewer at acafranchisegroup.com.ph mkbrewer at acafranchisegroup.com.ph
Mon Feb 17 17:12:42 CET 2014

Hello!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, bewildered!
who is she and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
clear. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I say
you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very early to discuss it.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so bright as earlier? Do
you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles daily and fed up with
this routine.
You have missed how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seaside.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn something new, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my task to make your life brighter, as because of all every day
business you haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no inspiration, so answer me and our story will have a beautiful
continuation.

My email is tatyana.bt at aeterna.ru

Tatyana