[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Rosanne Hollaway rosannehollaway at timcube.com
Sat Nov 1 14:54:29 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 These sunglasses were just what I needed   it makes some colors look &quot;funny&quot; - whites look like a pale pink   If u like aviators u need to check these out  Solid ShadesThese things are great   It's the type of fit that doesn't leave your cranium feel like it's being choked off! And I love the look   A great product   they are built well   I'm hard on my sunglasses and these have proven to be tough