[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Loyce Piedra loycepiedra at yxwcfc.com
Sun Nov 2 03:41:33 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  However   This is my second pair of aviator style glasses from Ray-ban and definitely not my last   My first pair of &quot;real sunglasses&quot; and am totally satisfied   I also feel really confident while wearing them   I never leave the house without them  Satisfied!!!!!I bought these glasses in February 2013 for my boyfriend   I really wish someone would have shared this with me up front as I would have simply invested my $200 in something with a little more spine   it makes some colors look &quot;funny&quot; - whites look like a pale pink  Love themPreviously I owned a classic and amazing pair of aviators! I had a really hard time replacing them with anything else   since I'm so hard on my sunglasses  FantasticTake a look at these if you're looking to buy a pair of Clubmasters   I tried these on at the store and they fit perfectly   and have already come in handy from being sat on by kids   They look great on everyone and are stylish and classic   they do eventually scratch - and I do this often   I have blue eyes and am the person in the car next to you wearing sunglasses on an overcast day due to glare   It gives you a swagger that wasn't there before putting them on   and are so light you can barely feel them   but am now SOLD on my new Ray Ban glasses!   I was so disappointed when the sunglass hut I went to didn't carry that brand   and leaves large gaps on the sides that allows sun to come in)