[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Davis Gloria davisgloria at stxedpg.com
Fri Nov 7 03:52:24 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Overall   I accidently dropped mine from about 3 feet onto cement and one of the lenses cracked  AmazingI absolutely love these sunglasses   My only complaint is the very unfashionable case that Ray-Ban's come with   These are perfect! They have a classic look and fit nicely   Kind of reminiscent of an early 70&quot;s Elvis look   they put together any look that I decide to go for   I was holding them in my hand and my dtr bumped my hand I dropped them and the lens shattered as well as bent