[saih-promo2002] Now Up To 50% Off, UGG Christmas Sale

Frieda Terry friedaterry at nbngilh.com
Fri Nov 7 19:05:13 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
I am going to order the Ultimate Short Boot so that my pants will fit over them. As always, AMAAZON service is great.
Most comfortable fit shoe of my life.
These are great boots and like me, you will probably keep them as favorites for years.
But if you're looking for boots to invest a little $$ in that will stand up to winter weather (use good judgement - they're not that indestructible), you can't go wrong with Uggs classics.
The kids size 5 feel wider and a touch longer...but knowing UGGS Classic start to stretch after time, I got the kids 4.
the card in the box claims that Winter/Summer they'll keep your feet normal body temperature year round. It also recommends that you don't wear them with socks...
LOL But we keep doing it. Well now I won't have that problem. I wore my Bombers out in the snow 3 times already and I am sooooo happy with them.
Uggs form to your feet which is what makes them soooo comfy, so after a few wears the snugness will hug my tootsie's just right with socks on.