[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Spring Beckford springbeckford at gzirnk.com
Sat Nov 8 18:01:58 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  and look are great! They look good on all faces   They far exceeded my expectations   I agree with several of the other users here who said these glasses are kind of heavy (mine are glass lenses)and tend to slide down on the nose (especially if you start sweating)   Even the peripheral rays are kept out on sunny days  Best shades in 32 yearsI love them  Little upsetI purchased my pair of theses glasses 3 years ago   I don't want to buy more sunglasses   And I have spent many summers in the Iraqi desert and Arizona desert