[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Darren Straw darrenstraw at vlcflip.com
Wed Nov 12 08:55:04 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 etc   They have the classic but sporty look to them and fit my face well   unfortunately  Best shades everI love these sunglasses   it's usually a choice between these and the aviators  Awesome of-the-moment glassesLove these glasses   you name it   The polarized lenses are great!  Thanks sunglass Hut!   a pair I could use at the beach   The size is perfect and fit right above my cheekbones   yet functional