[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Max Peralta maxperalta at inmcmik.com
Sun Nov 16 10:02:26 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  This time I bought the polarized frames  My favorite aviators shadesI highly recommend this aviator's sunglasses   I love these and wouldn't hesitate to buy them again   The polarized lenses help me see with clarity and eliminate around 90% of glare which is important when I'm choosing sunglasses   :(  Great look but has a glareI purchased these sunglasses because I love the way they look   I wear them everywhere   So  bandzzzIt was overall a great choice   Always have been   try them on before you buy them also  PrettyI look pretty darned sexy in these sunglasses