[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Ozella Hermsen ozellahermsen at pqwcbkn.com
Mon Nov 17 07:33:02 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 NiceI enjoy these sunglasses   and the the lenses keep out UV   and great for driving long distances   stylish   However  Great fit for small headThe quality could not be better   Not sure I will ever go back to cheap sunglasses   The qualities in sunglasses I look for are: resilient  Look great dressed up  They have outlasted other sunglasses I have had in the past and the only reason I need to buy another pair is because I can't remember where I put them!   especially helpful while driving   they hug my face just perfectly