[saih-promo2002] Holiday Shopping For Fashion UGG

Myrna Morillo myrnamorillo at cscazwp.com
Thu Nov 20 21:56:12 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
My daughter, who wears a 6 has plenty of room in a 5. She loves them.
Very cozy and soft.
I normally wear between a 9 and a 9.5 shoe, but I ordered the 8 because I read they will stretch and mold to your feet.
I wear my pants over them and no one seems to really notice that I'm wearing boots all the time.
I've had both pairs for over 5 years now and have kept them looking and feeling new.
The cost is worth it the quality is superior to anything out there!
I received them within 4 days of placing the order with Standard Shipping.
First to help with Real vs. Fake Uggs....