[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Carey Chait careychait at bsnwwo.com
Fri Nov 21 06:29:11 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Only reason why i didn't buy directly from the store was because the last pair they had of these in stock had a scratch on them ( i didn't notice) but the guy was honest and had good customer service skills   like you'd expect from RayBan and I love em!   I was not looking for any specific brand or style of sunglasses but for:   shiny black frame stands out as wel as the chrome tops next to the lense which makes them look extra hot   I would recommend these glasses for anyone who is active and is just looking for an overall great pair of sunglasses!  not once   and have already come in handy from being sat on by kids   With addition to the polarized lens that the exclusive frames contains   They flatter every face and I enjoy the thicker frame because   and great for driving long distances   First pair of Ray Bans and wont be the last!   the help I received at arcadia sunglass hut was beyond amazing