[saih-promo2002] Featured In Fashion Styles With UGG

Candi Sealey candisealey at csdfys.com
Sat Nov 22 22:27:06 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Remember to always go down a shoe size.
Great shipper too. I had my shoes in a matter of a couple of days!
I feel like I'm walking on clouds!!!
This year I decided to change out the lining by removing the old and using it as a pattern to cut around a shearling car seat cover I had stored away.
My anxiety was at an all time height waiting for them but they finally came.
The kids size 5 feel wider and a touch longer...but knowing UGGS Classic start to stretch after time, I got the kids 4.
They fit great! I have a very high arch and tend to have problems with boots! Not these boots!!
They continue to keep my feet warm and I have not taken them off since I bought them!
I would recommend ordering a 1/2 size down.
Be aware order a size smaller!
I love my Uggs and currently have & pair, including my Bombers.
I always wear a size 8 and these fit perfect! The website suggested a size smaller but the size 7 was way too small and I needed to return it.