[saih-promo2002] Popular UGG Styles Cyber Monday Sale

Julie Izaguirre julieizaguirre at fxyys.com
Sat Nov 29 06:28:27 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
OMG these are the best boots i have ever bought!!
I know I can get them cheaper, but why? You can feel the difference!
They showed up first thing in the morning the day after ordering and were in perfect condition, stuffed, stickers on the soles, wrapped, boxed and well packaged.
I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and it does get cold and wet here so the first thing I did was waterproofed them. I had a hard decision to make in the color selection, the other color I had was Sand and it matched everything, this time I went with my true feelings and picked PURPLE and I loved them.