[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Merri Mcfadin merrimcfadin at bjbtkd.com
Mon Oct 13 21:31:19 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The only downside for me was that one of the earpieces was installed upside-down   They have the classic but sporty look to them and fit my face well   They have an amazing lens although I don't think Ray-Bay offers these in polarized   After 2 weeks I returned them and got the same Ray Bans for the second time   really be worn anywhere   Even though they are not technically &quot;sport glasses&quot; I have grown to wear them with pretty much everything I do   I am outside a lot and they ROCK!! Highly  The Ray-Ban FamilyI love Ray-Ban so much   they look fab  except for my eyewear   The frames are solid and well made  Great reason to try this nice new style