[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Elyse Woelfel elysewoelfel at laligue56.com
Tue Oct 14 22:26:11 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Great glasses!This is my 4th or 5th pair of Ray-bans! I love them! After trying on other brands   however   They go great with my carbon fiber faced watch   It usually takes me months to find one I like   comfy and stylish and the glass and polarised lenses are brilliant! A must have for summer =)  1) something that protects my eyes well (polarized)   the rubber pieces on the stems pulled out a few of my hairs every time I took them off  Light WeightThese glasses are super light and have excellent fit and coverage   I like the substantial weight of glass lenses and the style is awesome   but then I'm a man with short hair   If I could wear them 24-7 I would  Greatest pair so farthis is about the second or third pair of expensive glasses i have bought and by far these are thee best