[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Jene Pinter jenepinter at lknhrbw.com
Sun Oct 19 06:25:15 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  but I caught a glimpse of the classic Wayfarer with its perfectly pulled corners that only helped to take attention away from the size of my head   They get noticed because they have a classic/retro look   along with the oversized lenses that some other styles don't have   The frames are a little on the heavy side since it is plastic but at the same time that's what makes it so timeless  great purchasegreat sunglasses! i have a pair of wayfarer and maui jims but I love how these protect from the side as well as the front without any distortion of color or size   With the help of my girlfriend and a female salesperson we concluded that this pair worked best for me   However instead of buying another pair Im going a different route   Wow that is ridiculous! There is &quot;standing behind your product!&quot; So if you ever look down while wear your sunglasses SAVE YOUR MONEY and buy something else! These are not durable and they break slightest of mistakes! I have heard that Maui Jim really stands behind their product I think that will be my next pair!