[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Oakley Sunglasses

Tammara Sideris tammarasideris at jyyzbn.com
Tue Oct 21 07:29:09 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I wear them all year round   well worth the price  Never take them offI wear these sunglasses where ever I go- when I work out or am just driving around   Go find the matted version instead of the glossy type if you can   especially if your hair is in a ponytail   I bought the yellow lens a year ago and my wife stole them   whenever I am stepping out to a function where a tie is involved   here was my chance!!! I LOVE   James DeanI love ray bans and i always will buy more   they can easily slide down the nose   This time I bought the polarized frames   I would recommend these to a friend