[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Dalene Schroder daleneschroder at vxobe.com
Wed Oct 22 20:51:01 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 I bought these sunglasses because they were the perfect fit   I had the sales clerk bend them a little more for better coverage   If only the lenses were impact-resistant  00 were a complete waste of money and that you were just showing off buying those expensive ones   They are the perfect look - larger frames than the new style wayfarer without the angle of the traditional wayfarer   thanks Ray   I love that they fit for almost any situation; they can be dressed up or down and are durable  I recommend these glasses!   I found that they scratched really easily   don't   in this day of retro-style resurgence   awesome deal with a discount offered