[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Jene Pinter jenepinter at qdntw.com
Fri Oct 24 10:58:10 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Nice glassesI have had these for about six months and like them a lot   I had to have them adjusted a few times to get them tight enough for my small face   I was partial to Maui Jim's   pretty   I don;t regret it   either   and I could feel an amazing difference between these glasses and my friends non-polarized Ray Bans   wayfarers are timeless classics! You can't go wrong with them