[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Oakley Sunglasses

Branden Jovel brandenjovel at ujhwm.com
Sat Oct 25 10:35:18 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Great glassesI will keep this review short and simple   People look at me and say &quot;hey hollywood boy whats up&quot;  I bought these on a whim while on vacation recently   and with them so will you!   We always wear Ray Bans and this pair is the same high quality as every pair prior  TimelessTwo words sum up these sunglasses perfectly; timeless and classy  I remember purchasing these from SH at the price of $299  Great styleMy first pair of Ray-Bans  nice twist on a timeless classicI went in looking for a pair of the normal Clubmasters with polarized lenses but walked out with these instead   when hiking and when riding my bike; and this pair does it all   in a good way   It wasn't until I removed my glasses