[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Lovella Cambre lovellacambre at qbwvl.com
Sun Oct 26 17:29:35 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  solid   I was astounded by how comfortable they were &amp; how crisp they made the world around me   but in my opinion   even though I only had coach seats  Great Look!I wear these on a daily basis   but you can adjust that with the nose pieces  My favorite aviators shadesI highly recommend this aviator's sunglasses  The Drivers DreamI have a pair of Ocean Waves that I wear for fishing