[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses For sale in a hurry. Up to 90% off

Dianne Hardt diannehardt at adprmj.com
Fri Oct 31 01:35:44 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  sat on   sunsets   I actually had a pair of glasses fit nicely &amp; stylishly on my big head   Ray Ban makes some of the best quality glasses I have ever owned   The lenses could also be darker; you can still see your eyes through them   At a price much less then Maui's which I love but we are still in a recession ;)   They take almost no room in my purse   They have a very stylish   Great glasses that I'm sure will last!!!   just what I needed for my big head