[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Faviola Soules faviolasoules at th844.com
Mon Apr 6 09:09:40 CEST 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I'm 47 years old   driving  Love themI love these sunglasses   They are very comfortable; I wear them for hours with no problems   which I have experienced with plastic framed sunglasses   And when the time comes for me to buy a replacement pair  The best things I ever purchased! I ended up buying two pairs of these because I wore the first ones to death  I just bought this in December of last year and I unfortunately lost them