[saih-promo2002] You and your family can now relocate to U.S.

Green Card dontreply at positivecell.net
Thu Nov 19 05:25:59 CET 2015

Participate in the Official American Greed Card Lottery

 Immigrant Visa Program

Hello There,

55,000 families shall get a U.S. Green Card.

Find out if you are eligible for one.

 Find out Quick appliance within minutes

 For additional info, click   here
[http://learndothraki.net/link.php?M=10921134&N=323&L=91&F=T]

 We wanted to take a moment to thank you for being a member of our
subscribers.

We have enjoyed this year immensely and truly appreciate you for being a
part of our community and newsletter.

 We wish you and your family a wonderful year of health, happiness and
prosperity.

   All the best!      You’re receiving this email because you signed up
on our websites, attended one of our previous events or bought one of our
products. To manage your email preferences please click here
[http://learndothraki.net/rmv.php?M=10921134&C=c571bb2cfcdd23d79499f10ceb2a944d&L=118&N=323].

 report spam [http://learndothraki.net/link.php?M=10921134&N=323&L=71&F=T]