[Uffau] hot old price

Keith Nadeau rkpfyxmi at bigpooch.com
Mon Oct 16 22:40:07 UTC 2006

Novelty of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here we show you a trade mark new admittance into the Red Hot energy sector.
Texhoma's corporate model projected benefits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to exhibit with oil at its current price?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the statement of this fresh discovery of oil
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a composition of solid, proven management, Highly
Lucrative industrial sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Participants should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the big announcement that
make these stocks detonate!!!