[Uffau] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON at lists.connect.com.au
Tue Apr 1 14:30:33 CEST 2008

This is the Postfix program at host mali.connect.com.au.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the attached message could not
be delivered to one or more destinations for the reasons given below.

Some common error messages you may see are:

   unknown user            the user doesn't exist at the recipient site -
                           check the address before trying again

   host not found          the domain doesn't exist on the Internet -
                           check the address before trying again

   disc quota exceeded     the recipient's mailbox is full -
                           try again later

   message size ...        your message was too large for the recipient

For further assistance, please contact <support at connect.com.au>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the returned message, but please retain the failure reason and
the headers from your message. Note that we do NOT keep copies of your
e-mail so we can not answer questions about specific e-mails without this
information.

Failure reason:

<joy.mcentee at lists.connect.com.au>: unknown user: "joy.mcentee"