[Uffau] Hiring

Eugenia Mclaughlin Mclaughlin1931 at arkansas.net
Sat Jul 17 04:07:42 CEST 2010

Hello

I’m addressing you on behalf of the HR department of a large company. Our company is engaged in different areas of activity, such as:
- supporting business in Europe and other countries– bank accounts opening and maintenance – private undertaking services– etc.

We are looking for staff in Europe at the moment:
- salary 2.400 dollars + bonus
- 1-2 working hours per day
- flexible work time

If you would like to work with us, please provide us the following information on email:c v @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
Name:Surname:Country:City:E-mail:Telephone Number:Mobile phone-number:

Attention! We need European residents only.

Please, write your Telephone Number and our manager will contact with you and answer all your questions.