[Uffau] supply inkjet textile canvas

DERFLEX Orville at canbeen.info
Mon Aug 15 16:10:59 CEST 2011

Subscribe       UnSubscribe

Dear sir
 We are one of the leaders in manufacturing and exporting Wide format digital printing media with 13years experience in China.
 We recommend one of our products :
 1.digital print canvas  ( polyester canvas and cotton canvas )
   for eco solvent print  or waterbase dye/pigemnt ink print .
2.textile for tent fabric  ( PU coated ; waterproof ... )

Any more info about our company and products, you could visit our website
 www.derflex.com freely, any intrest or inquiry, just let us know, we would endeavor to give best service and quote promptly.
Sincerely looking forward to hearing from your reply and cooperation soon.
office at derflex.com
Thanks
Best wishes,

Sales team