[Uffau] Good service for your good

Picasa Web Albums picasawebalbums-noreply at google.com
Sun Aug 28 17:17:51 CEST 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

Greeting!

I am Amily working for Philip Cheng Printing Co., Ltd of China. Having
obtained your name and address from your company website, I am writing to
you in the hope of being business partner with you.

We are a professional printing company, with the motto “solidarity,
high-efficiency, customer first”, enjoying great popularity in world
market, especially in Europe and South America.

1. Printing Price: Only 40% of the cost you pay to the local printers.
2. Products: picture albums, magazines, catalogs, labels and stickers, hang
tags, packaging boxes, booklets, flyers, playing cards, calendars etc.
3. Advantages: perfect quality, competitive marketing prices, good service.

If you have any printing jobs recently or any doubt about our printing
service, don’t hesitate to enquire us via admin at printingcote.com . Amily is
always available for you.

Faithfully yours,
Amily