[Uffau] from financial consulting company

uffau at lists.copyleft.no uffau at lists.copyleft.no
Fri Jun 8 02:33:02 CEST 2012

Great opportunity!

Our company is a financial consulting company that meets with complicated problems that often have no easy answers. We are seeking motivated candidates with a broad range of backgrounds to help us solve such critical business dilemmas.

We are currently looking to recruit for a part-time position a person with varied experience and a strong desire to work. Candidates having 2-3 hours of spare time a day and holding European citizenship are preferred. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, free choice of working hours and fully paid training during a trial period.
The duties of Regional Representative will involve working with our clients providing appropriate service, updating database, assisting with certain company’s activities.

We promise that with us you will grow personally and professionally, you will definitely gain experience and what is really important you will have a significant income.

This is your opportunity to do more, learn more, and be more. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become part of one of the largest and fastest growing companies around the world.

To express your interest in the above vacancy please provide us your contact information such as:
First and Last name
Your Email address
Phone number.

our contact: admin at quintcareerseu.com,and we answer as soon as possible.

Our HR representative will conduct a prior interview with you over the phone and provide with more detailed information regarding this position.

We have exactly what you are looking for!