[Uffau] You ready for serious relationships

albus.dumbledore alert at date.com
Tue Oct 30 10:41:30 CET 2012

Hello..

As far as for a man I want to see near me, you should be a confident, independent, kind and humorous person.
First impressions last and I would be happy to start corresponding with you and get to know each other better. I am looking for a man whom I could love. I'm a very seductive lady, I'm formed, kind and tolerant. I am really cheerful, with sense of humor. I like optimistic people, easy-going, open-minded.
It is volley-ball, I like sport very much. Here's my profile and a photo: http://s.tianhao.info/3ekl Waiting for you