[Uffau] from marina

Marina scullja at numisart.com
Tue Apr 23 19:42:51 CEST 2013

Good morning
I am Marina. I am 24 years old. I optimistic and sociable girl. As for my
appearance I.m aslender girl, a bit shortish, but it does not bother me.
I have a straight nose, blue slanted eyes, a sweet smile and chestnut
shoulder length hair.
I'm looking manfor long term relationships and I want to have a serious
relationship and big love.

If you wish and looking for the same as me, please write me on my e-mail
novavilamarina at yahoo.com

Tell me where are you from? I'll be happy to see your pictures.
if you not have interest - appreciate your loved ones.
Marina