[Uffau] relationships

Marina haw at gnet.tn
Tue Apr 23 21:06:22 CEST 2013

Good evening
I'm Marina. I am 24. I ambitious and creative girl. As for my appearance
I am aharmonous girl, a bit shortish, but it does not bother me. I have
a straight nose, blue expressive eyes, a sweet smile and auburn long
hair.
I am want meet manfor long term relationships and I want to have a
serious relationship and true love.

If you want and looking for the same as me, please contact me on my
e-mail novavilamarina at yahoo.com

Tell me where do you live? I'll be glad to see your photos.
if you not have interest - take care your happiness.
Marina