[Uffau] New Breakout Pick Coming Your Way!

Adam Mendoza hamed_119 at swell.com.tw
Thu Apr 25 12:20:19 CEST 2013

Have you trade this company? Large headlines released: SCX_N
could skyrocket due ban in offshore projects in Arctic! They
promisses to uncover 26 percent of the worlds remaining oil and
gas in the Arctic waters. It's Massive! We should see a pop
Thur for quick cash just like earlier. With zero PR running on
Wed, I'm sure the marketers will go heavy on this company
today. Purchase 8000 shares of SCX_N  - sell it for huge
profit!