[Uffau] my, did you get this email I sent 8:00am?...

Moll Fisher paju837 at yamata.icu.ac.jp
Sun Apr 28 19:40:04 CEST 2013

Immediate headlines for G TRL. Films will be presented like
financial asset by Bureau of Economic Analysis. Bureau of
Economic Analysis is adjusting valuation US earnings. A
cinematography could be purchased week after week be would
perceived as a financial vehicle it shall be valuated
afterwards so the stock price could grow!!! Movie firm G TRL
can be calculated over then a 3$.

Company Name: Get Real USA Inc
Sym: G TRL

This valuation approach is not current yet, purchase on
Monday purchase 5000 total of G TRL on Mon, Apr 29!!!