[Uffau] You choose

alby.chiesa member at forumotion.com
Fri Jan 4 16:54:09 CET 2013

I'm a tender and feminine women, I have a good sense of humor and appreciate this quality about people
and I know what I want from this life. I would like to create a happy family and to lead a happy life together.
My man should be understanding, tolerant, kind and intelligent. Sometimes people expect other people to make them happy but I think only a person can do this by himself.
Besides I like cooking and reading books very much. I adore going to the cinemas and dance pavilion with friends.
Look deeper! http://tinyurl.com/GcZ57gpCAR