[Uffau] Small Cap Stocks Still Rock

guarantorsxoou330 at rouk.ru guarantorsxoou330 at rouk.ru
Sat Jun 8 18:31:06 CEST 2013

Stock Tip: H A_I R. Biostem U.S. Corporation To Grow. Grab on
Immediately. As Stem Cell Industry Grows In 2013 Biostem
Corporation is promoting a hair growing solution known as: The
Biostem MethodTM. This procedure involves using platelet rich
plasma injections, low level laser therapy. This mixture has
shown super successful in growing hair growth in males and
females. This is going to catapult this tiny company as news
spreads. People who trade quick should get huge returns. Our rd
shows this stock is going to fly high. By up to 1100%! Leting
traders, who get involved how to cash amazing gains. Curently,
H A_I R insiders announced buying up shares of the companys
stock. How can this huge?! Seeing that stock is at all-time
lows, this became a brilliant and planned deal. According to
gurus, when firms insiders purchase a bunch of stock, the cost
of that stock flies up over one year. Likely... Times of Its
todays cost. A small $8'000 purchase should get to... USD
70'000! Grab H A_I R on Jun, 10th!