[Uffau] New Pick Tomorrow Morning!

cldurr at inkomspb.ru cldurr at inkomspb.ru
Tue Jun 11 15:56:02 CEST 2013

We are seeing the beginning of a significant bullish rally!!! HAI_R made
monster buys on Monday! Clever brokers know the potential for more large
profits are close at hand. We're definitely experiencing the start of a
vital short squeeze run. Here is the same type of indicator we seen with
the other stocks, locks are no doubt primed to get big trading to see
massive gains here. Short squeeze really is prompt boost in the cost of a
stock that happens when you will notice insufficient of supply and too
much of demand for the stock. Buying is obviously heating on HAI_R now we
expect pps to maneuver much greater, much faster here. Tresses are primed
and capable to go. Bring HAI_R on your position for massive earnings - we
have been definitely placing on Tuesday, June 11 and saving these shares
long term.