[Uffau] Pre Announcement

majora at forum24.ru majora at forum24.ru
Sun Jun 16 04:26:59 CEST 2013

This amazing company is building a trading that will achieve highest price
performing swiftly. The share prices will go anytime now, along with lots of
big developments ready to be posted with the CEO, these costs are a steal
which will certainly not go far. We have delivering an hot buy alert on H_A
IR on Monday, June 17th, 2013. Beware we could see prices greater than
triple very quick. The opportunity here is exciting then when the industry
flyes up to speed on the the business holds the value, huge amount of
dollars will be chasing much higher. Everything is surely directing into a
aggressive trading from the making, that could be supported by solid
fundamentals which is preparing now with each important movements by the
corporation. H_A IR presented the job of Aurelio Valdes to move up medical
team and prepare physicians for the Biostem Method of regrowth method. He
start using his center as the state center for upcoming Biostem US
partnerships. We forecast which is few more to become to unveil that will
obviously get stock value pushing towards higher valuation. We alert that
you acquire USD 23'000 of H_A IR on Jun, 17!