[Uffau] New MEGA winner is coming today after market closes!

99vgdvswig at thomsonlearning.com 99vgdvswig at thomsonlearning.com
Tue Jun 25 14:07:10 CEST 2013

Great Penny Multi-Bagger Alert. Members hurry because HA I R is trading
at ONLY 25 cents and is also primed to travel High. HA I R features a
tiny float & a smaller amount of Outstanding shares. We think HA I R
will likely be our Major winner up to now for 2013. HA I R just simply
leaked Headlines of an European possible expansion which could get this
to pick go PARABOLIC yet the market hasn't discovered it yet. Members,
drop what you're doing Right This Moment and pull up HA I R on your
level II quotes before it's too far gone and you end up chasing this.
There is lots of recent information about to be removed. Tresses are our
newest number one choice inside the micro cap markets and HA I R looks
being the very performer in a few days in the micro cap markets. We
consider featuring HA I R over the next 3 days however we feel people
who don't ACT FAST can become chasing HA I R greater short-run. (taking
a look at .60) Locks are trading way undervalued at ONLY .23 cents. HA I
R reminds us of one other sub penny pick we recently covered and gave
you that ran 236% in a matter of 2 days. Don't wait Do it now!