[Uffau] But it's called - HAPPINESS!

angela.yancey newsletters at todayonthirdage.com
Fri Mar 15 18:15:35 CET 2013

Hallo! I would like to find honest and kind man, who wants to find true love and doesn’t afraid of it. I am searching for a man with whom we can talk about everything in the world, play jokes together and to be just two halves. I would like him to be fun, with good sense of humor.
I like  men with some mystery inside. I am an elegant and lovely woman with long hair and beautiful eyes, but with such an appearance I am very clever and goal-oriented girl. I have a lot of goals which I am going to reach as soon as possible. I am very kind and I know how to make a man be extremely happy. I don`t  like arguing and quarreling, I dream about peace
and harmony inside my family. You will make me happy: http://gizesvd.freeoda.com See you soon!