[Uffau] Your Order with Amazon.co.uk

auto-confirm at amazon.co.uk auto-confirm at amazon.co.uk
Tue May 14 12:55:59 CEST 2013

               VIEW BASKET    |      WISH LIST    |       YOUR ACCOUNT    |      HELP
                                                        Thanks for your order!              Want to manage your order online?                If you need to check the status of your order or make changes, please visit our home page at www.Amazon.co.uk and click on Your Account at the top of any page.                                                                      Ordering Information is attached.

           This e-mail is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order and your contract to purchase these items is not complete until we send you an e-mail notifying you that the items have been dispatched to you.        Your right to cancel:    Further, under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of video, DVD, audio, video games and software products where the item has been unsealed. Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of, or returns for, digital items once downloading has commenced.    Our Returns Support Centre will guide you through our Returns Policy and provide you with a printable personalised return label. To use our Returns Support Center please click here.    To cancel this contract, please pack the relevant item securely, attach your personalised return label and send it to us with the delivery slip so that we receive it within 7 working days after the day of the date that the item was delivered to you.    For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you with the delivery slip, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. You should be aware that, once we begin the delivery process, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for services carried out by us (e.g. gift wrapping).    As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item. Where can I get help with reviewing or changing my orders? To learn more about managing your orders on Amazon.co.uk, please visit our Help pages at www.amazon.co.uk/help/.                 Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.                       Thank you for shopping with us.                       Amazon.co.uk      Earth's Biggest Selection                                   Prefer not to receive HTML mail?  Click here