[Uffau] May be it's you?

webmaster at ugs1.ru webmaster at ugs1.ru
Sat Nov 30 18:52:00 CET 2013

Hello there!
If you are a daring, reliable, cheerful man who knows how to treat a girl
you are the one I am looking for and I wish to continue our acquaintance by
email. And if you have a not ordinary thinking, you have scored!
I am pleasant-looking, honest woman without  bad habits. I will pics in my
letter and I would like to receive your photographs too.
My intentions are serious. If you became interested I would like to  get to
know each other better writing emails.
Hope to hear from you soon, Sophia Snayder.
My email s-nail-master at emailn.de and skype the same