[Uffau] You will not regret...

collectableshopping.com at stlv.net collectableshopping.com at stlv.net
Sat Sep 21 20:23:59 CEST 2013

Helo! You as?
Has found your mail from dating a site. I want to get acquainted with you, you
agree?
Call me Ellena. I am an active and genuine kind loyal person who a good sense
of humor. Everybody who knows me tells me I have a kind heart and its the
Soul. I love taking care of others and love my family. I am looking for
someone who would like to be my equal one, who is ready for family. I prefer
him as an true and trustworthy male. I'm looking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to travel
whenever life allows it.I know that you can be that man! I will wait. I send
the photo,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

Here my email: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Sincerely!