[Uffau] By the way, you here.

aamar_butt at plattevalley.net aamar_butt at plattevalley.net
Sat Sep 21 20:41:17 CEST 2013

Helo! How you today?
Has found your mail from dating agencies. I hope to to meet with you,
you agree?
My name is Elena. I'm positive and open-hearted lady with a good sense
of humor. My friends tells me I have a heart of gold and its the Soul.
I love to laugh and love to have fun. I am looking for someone who
would like to be my equal one, who is ready for family. I prefer him as
an honest and trustworthy a man. I am seeking for a strong, supportive,
and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to
have fun whenever life allows it.I am assured that you will be that
person! Write to me. I send the photography, I hope they to you will be
pleasant.

Here my email: sweetelenal at yahoo.com

Sincerely!