[Uffau] Answer.

lohiro at investments.com lohiro at investments.com
Sat Sep 21 21:08:56 CEST 2013

Helo! How you?
Has found your mail from dating a site. I want to to meet with you, you not
against?
My name is Lena. I'm positive and genuine kind loyal person who a good sense
of humor. My friends tells me I have a heart of gold and its the truth. I love
taking care of others and love to have fun. I'm looking for men who would like
true love, who is ready for family. I see him as an true and trustworthy man.
I am seeking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what
he wants in a woman and likes to have fun whenever life allows it.I know that
you can be that man! Write to me. I have attached the photo, I hope they to
you will be pleasant.

There my email: sweetelenal at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!