[Uffau] I am pleasant to you.

angebates at investments.com angebates at investments.com
Sat Sep 21 22:52:11 CEST 2013

Greetings! You as?
Has found your e-mail from dating agencies. I want to get acquainted
with you, you not against?
Call me Lenoshka. I'm positive and open-hearted lady with a good sense
of humor. My friends tell me I have a heart of gold and its the Soul.
I love taking care of others and love my family. I'm looking for men
who would like to be my equal one, who is ready for relationship. I
prefer him as an true and trustworthy a man. I'm seeking for a strong,
supportive, and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends
and likes to have fun whenever life allows it.I am assured that you
will be that person! Write to me. I send the photos,  Is assured they
to you will be pleasant.

There my mail: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

With love!