[Uffau] Hello!

Darrin Bennett jmrm at cdti.es
Mon May 30 01:24:31 CEST 2016

Greetings,

Following the evaluation of your application, we would like to inform you that we've opened a new
 vacancy that will be a perfect match, based on your experience and our requirements.

Highlights:
- International environment in a big multinational corporation;
- Possibility to work from home with flexible schedule;
- High income from $4.000 up $7.500 with bonuses.

To review the information about this vacancy and contact our human resource manager, please
visit our web-site.

Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

Kind regards,
HR Department