[Uffau] uffau, let\\\'s find common interests and have fun together)) (I am Galina 34 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.org admin at yeva4u.org
Mon Apr 4 03:30:58 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Galina (34 y.o.)  id 16404701 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

           Hello, !
My name is Galina. I live in enomous and cold flat. I often feel cold. Even in summer. My hands are always cold as ice and white as snow. I can't sleep in the nights. So, in the nights I sit in my bed and think, think, think. Sometimes I imagine different pictures, sometimes I dream. In the days i often go over my flat without any aim or sometimes I sit on my sofa under the scarlet fur and think, think, think. All clocks in my flat knock very laud and I can feel the time passing with all my body. I hear how the minutes become hours and hours become days and days become weeks and weeks become month and month become years. Sometimes I go to the window and touch the window glass. Window glass is so cold as my hands, as my soul. Sometimes I go outside and walk over the strrets. Soemtimes I have a strange feeling that I was made from glass and can be broken if the apthwalker push me and in such days I don't go outside and walk, walk, walk over my large cold flat without any aim. S
 oemtimes I dream about a man, my second half, who is very different to me. His hands must be hot as two little sunds, his eyeses must be hot as two little fires. adn he msut melt the ice of my loness and vanish my strange phantasies and bring me to realty. I hope you are such person, aren't you?
            Regards!
              Galina

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,